2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something is afoot in the Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Issues and Problems forum, thanks to the new user account xiaokengnao4

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
130 Posts
I reported a couple of posts last night, and PM'd the forum admin about this flood of spam posts.
Hopefully the admins can take a little more time to monitor this outbreak until they give up.

·
Super Moderator
562 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Where are the mods? This has been going on for over a week.

·
Super Moderator
1,932 Posts
lols but all joking aside, these spam posts are super irritating
They are, but I take it lightly. This is a free forum with easily blocked ads. I don't feel in a position to demand an immediate service. And it is hard to fins a good balance between access convenience and spam protection.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
They hit the Odyssey forum as well as it looks like they use the same software. The mods there clean it up.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Posts gone. Thank you, mods!

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
This is getting ridiculous. I have no idea how these guys are getting approved to get on the forum. I've blocked a ton and somehow they get through. Just went through and deleted all remnants. Best thing to do is report them as you see them. Looks like I'm currently the only moderator doing anything. Already messaged the overlords...I mean admins with no response. Tried to quit but no response to that either?

·
Registered
342 Posts
This is getting ridiculous. I have no idea how these guys are getting approved to get on the forum. I've blocked a ton and somehow they get through. Just went through and deleted all remnants. Best thing to do is report them as you see them. Looks like I'm currently the only moderator doing anything. Already messaged the overlords...I mean admins with no response. Tried to quit but no response to that either?
Well I’m here to offer moral support. Bang up job!

·
Super Moderator
562 Posts
yeah, I've messaged pacificaadmin and tagged him and no reaponse

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
130 Posts
Adding my thanks to irpilot. Please to not quit until you can find a replacement.
I too had PM'd Pacificaadmim with no response. Is this normal or are they just on holiday?

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
Adding my thanks to irpilot. Please to not quit until you can find a replacement.
I too had PM'd Pacificaadmim with no response. Is this normal or are they just on holiday?
Appreciate it guys. Unfortunately I rarely have to communicate with them and have no idea who or where they are.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
There’s a new spam bot by the name of fjsdjuisd fjsdjuisd
Unfortunately everything it posts is in Chinese (it probably said I am a millionaire now :D). It has populated plenty of new posts. Admins please delete the bot and posts.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Here’s an example.

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
There’s a new spam bot by the name of fjsdjuisd fjsdjuisd
Unfortunately everything it posts is in Chinese (it probably said I am a millionaire now :D). It has populated plenty of new posts. Admins please delete the bot and posts.
He's been spam cleaned and banned. More keep on popping up unfortunately.

·
Super Moderator
562 Posts
He's been spam cleaned and banned. More keep on popping up unfortunately.
I have messaged, tagged, and also used the contact us form and have gotten zero replies. I DID get an email about getting premium member subscription

1 - 20 of 58 Posts