2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone confirm if the 2017-2018 spare tire kits (82215588AE BLACK) fit 2019's? Particuliarly, the close out panel. I'm not sure if the parts catlog just hasn't caught up or something has changed between 18 & 19 because it only lists that pn/n for 2017 & 2019.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yes, 82215588AE is good for 2019. But not many dealerships have them on hand, and Chrysler doesn't stock them in their warehouses- they come straight from the supplier. Your best bet is to call a dealership and ask if they have one (ask them to look it up, as well- you're buying it from them, not some post on the web) and if they don't, ask if they can find one or give you the number of a place that does have one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was in the same boat. Good luck finding. Everyone says backordered. I found one on Ebay with the alloy color cover. I think they have more. I also found the black cover which i needed separately. A waste having the alloy cover too, but atleast I have one on the way now.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Everyone says backordered. I found one on Ebay with the alloy color cover. I think they have more.
82215588AE is backordered. That is a thing. There are some on dealer shelves, but none in the warehouses. There are allegedly 8 of them waiting to be checked in at the national warehouse, and there is a total lie that more are expected in April.

No one shows 82215589. Some dealers have 82215589AB, there are a few ACs and ADs out there and several AEs. Those cost the same as the 82215588AE and need the 5RK06DX9AC, which runs another $70. Since the 5588 is discontinued, maybe if you find one you can get a deal. After buying the 5RK06DX9AC and paying to ship both, you'd probably have done better to wait for the 5588.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts