2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share - was in Missouri at an outlet mall and saw this Pacifica S and thought, "Sweet! Pacifica S Parking only!" But then I saw he was cooler than me and has the upgraded "RS" model. :wink2: We both had IL plates tho in MO which I thought was cool. Think there's a hellcat under the hood or would that be the Pacifica "S"SRT? Anyways, enjoy the pics. Don't judge my dirty less than a week old van. My sister lives on gravel roads and it absolutely KILLED me to get it so dusty/dirty so soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thought I'd share - was in Missouri at an outlet mall and saw this Pacifica S and thought, "Sweet! Pacifica S Parking only!" But then I saw he was cooler than me and has the upgraded "RS" model. :wink2: We both had IL plates tho in MO which I thought was cool. Think there's a hellcat under the hood or would that be the Pacifica "S"SRT? Anyways, enjoy the pics. Don't judge my dirty less than a week old van. My sister lives on gravel roads and it absolutely KILLED me to get it so dusty/dirty so soon.
Could it be the dealer "decal?"

·
Registered
55 Posts
To me it looks like they put that RS on there. It looks way off to me for a factory emblem. See how far from the edge it is. I would think it would be closer to the edge like where it says pacifica or limited. Looks kinda like the RS from a Chevy cavalier IMO.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Without comparisons how can anyone feel good or bad about themselves or anyone else? I humbly drive the bottom of the line, and if a Sienna SE is around me, they drive in bizarre fashion I guess to let me know how much better they are than I. Lovely.

·
Registered
917 Posts
To me it looks like they put that RS on there. It looks way off to me for a factory emblem. See how far from the edge it is. I would think it would be closer to the edge like where it says pacifica or limited. Looks kinda like the RS from a Chevy cavalier IMO.
I have a feeling we will hear from a Forum member claiming the white Pacifica with an explanation of the 'RS' :smile2:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Without comparisons how can anyone feel good or bad about themselves or anyone else? I humbly drive the bottom of the line, and if a Sienna SE is around me, they drive in bizarre fashion I guess to let me know how much better they are than I. Lovely.
It is kind of interesting that, at least with the 2017s, only the Limiteds had a trim badge. The T+C's displayed their trim levels, and I see that the 2018 S trim is displayed.

Note sure if a trim badge is an ego feed or not -- it doesn't bother me one way or the other. With the running boards mine is usually easy to spot in a parking lot. When I add the Weather Tech window guards, that will help, too. There are more and more Pacificas though......

·
Registered
293 Posts
WTF lol. What is with people and putting random badges on cars? I mean sure, if you have an older beater then fine whatever, but why on earth put a badge on a car that isn’t even the right type, let alone brand of an RS. The Pacific S package is a **** nice car, I just don’t get why someone would do that. Then on top of that, they put it in a total random spot almost toward the middle of the lift gate. Atleast put it somewhat where the real badge goes. Ugheeeeesh

I will say, not as bad as a local C5 vette owner (standard base C5).....he has a ZR1 badge on the back bumper, and Z06 badges on the front fenders LOL.
So let’s get this straight, there is no such thing as a C5 ZR1. Z06 badge on a regular C5? Ok it’s bad, but people do it, but then to put ZR1 badges AND Z06 badges on it? Hahah. Again, he has a nice car? Why make it look cheap and spend time and money to degrade the car?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I will say, not as bad as a local C5 vette owner (standard base C5).....he has a ZR1 badge on the back bumper, and Z06 badges on the front fenders
daggg-on-it!! was gonna put a ZR1 badge i got off ebay on my "S" pac dead center on the hood :frown2:

M

·
0 Posts
I'm endlessly amused every time i see the word dam* censored on this forum. lol

Me, I'm a de-badger. I've left the "Pacifica S" on the back of mine (so far) because it's pretty small and unobtrusive, but on past cars the first thing I do when I bring it home is take the dealer stickers/license plate frames off and take all of the factory badges off. They are like clunky gross marketing words all over an otherwise smooth car.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
....:rolleyes: I think the red would look good on my silver Pacifica. And it doesn't say how big it is. I would want something BIG. 10 - 12". Something to look good with my JEGGS Headers window stickers :grin2:
from item description:
Item type: Metal RS Car Sticker
Material: Aine alloy
Feature: Eco-friendly
Color: Red/Black
Size: 9.5*2.8cm ----> 3.74" X 1.1 "
Weight: 19g
Package include: 1*Metal RS Car Sticker

Added for you, so you don't need to convert foreign dimensions

·
Registered
917 Posts
from item description:
Item type: Metal RS Car Sticker
Material: Aine alloy
Feature: Eco-friendly
Color: Red/Black
Size: 9.5*2.8cm ----> 3.74" X 1.1 "
Weight: 19g
Package include: 1*Metal RS Car Sticker

Added for you, so you don't need to convert foreign dimensions
My apologies.:crying: I am soooo sorry. I didn't scroll down far enough....

NOT BIG ENOUGH!!! :grin2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeh, right dead center on the hood scoop. i want everyone to know what i've got on top of the hood :|
I love it. You should do it @lightrules. +5hp per emblem, maybe more if you get the emblems tuned.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
13 Participants
PacificaJohn
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing