2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
So speaking of tacky upgrades, since I have the S package with those black wheels I've been kicking around the idea of painting my calipers (color matched copper). Would that be ricey? I think it would look nice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So speaking of tacky upgrades, since I have the S package with those black wheels I've been kicking around the idea of painting my calipers (color matched copper). Would that be ricey? I think it would look nice.
I've been toying with the idea of doing mine black. Post a pic of your ride and I'll photoshop them any color you want so you can see it before you do it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Here we are!
Check it out - I dont think it's ricey, I like it! I have yet to see a copper pacifica S on the road, that's an awesome color combo.

I did a little gif too w/ a before/after to help see the difference side by side. Forgive me if the color isnt 100% match... im a partially color blind graphic designer. lol

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
Thanks! That's awesome! I painted calipers once before and it was such a PITA, but you only have to do it once! I'm still on the fence on whether it's worth the cost and effort, but you've helped me make up my mind that I love the look!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thanks! That's awesome! I painted calipers once before and it was such a PITA, but you only have to do it once! I'm still on the fence on whether it's worth the cost and effort, but you've helped me make up my mind that I love the look!

You MUST paint them!! So Awesome!!!
John

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
13 Participants
PacificaJohn
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing