2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bought a 2022 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle about a month ago, and noticed the engine is squeaking. I recorded it. Is this normal and I’m just being extra sensitive, or does this warrant a dealer visit?

· Registered
2017 PacHY 200,00+ Mile Club
427 Posts
So something that’s normal or should be looked at by the dealer? I feel like it shouldn’t make this noise.
Worth monitoring but not an immediate issue. What's unusual is that this is a brand new vehicle so it's unlikely from wear and tear. Maybe coolant or something else contaminated the belt. Take a look at the engine bay and see if you notice anything that would have leaked on the belt. Not a bid deal but could indicate something else.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Worth monitoring but not an immediate issue. What's unusual is that this is a brand new vehicle so it's unlikely from wear and tear. Maybe coolant or something else contaminated the belt. Take a look at the engine bay and see if you notice anything that would have leaked on the belt. Not a bid deal but could indicate something else.
Got it. I texted my dealer and they said bring it in on Monday and they’ll take a look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts