2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Replaced my hybrid standard console with a super-console, so I'm selling this one. $100 shipped. Includes the keyfob antenna that would otherwise need to be installed by tearing the whole thing apart.

Also available is the mopar charging mat https://moparonlineparts.com/chrysler-pacifica-wireless-cell-phone-charger-p-7225.html. $75 and Ill throw it in. Comes with harness, plate and adapter to charge iphone x, 8, galaxy s7 and s8 and others that support Qi charging.

link for adapter: Qi Adapter- Out of Stock until Week of May 15th. Works for Samsung phones and Apple 8 & X - shopsurfaceenergy.com Surface Energy Charging Cases and Accessories

Pro-tip: Im in long beach, and since I really dont want the immense hassle of shipping this thing, Im accepting most any offer with local pickup

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Isn’t what’s pictured here the super console? If this the standard console, then what’s the difference from super console?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Isn’t what’s pictured here the super console? If this the standard console, then what’s the difference from super console?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is the mid style console. see the three styles in this picture

Also see this thread about a super console install by @anniewrappe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts