2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
84F34A20-F170-4954-8898-D20039FF63C4.jpeg

Hi guys,
My Chrysler Pacifica touring-l plus 2018 displayed that on the dash before it completely shut off. It appeared like several times before that and turned off the car for a couple of minutes then turn it back on drive for a little before it came back again and completely shut off on the side of the road. Any idea what could have caused that and Remediation for it?

·
Registered
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
575 Posts
Or just bad batteries (main and auxillary). When the aux goes bad, it can suck the life out of the main. See the yellow circled "A" on the dash, and above that the red battery?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Or just bad batteries (main and auxillary). When the aux goes bad, it can suck the life out of the main. See the yellow circled "A" on the dash, and above that the red battery?
I think you are right, it is the battery and auxillary. When i bought it one month ago the battery was dead and they replaced it with a new battery. The yellow circled “A” with exclamation was there, probably it killed the new battery

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think you are right, it is the battery and auxillary. When i bought it one month ago the battery was dead and they replaced it with a new battery. The yellow circled “A” with exclamation was there, probably it killed the new battery
well... is it fixed?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, apparently when the dealership changed the new battery they did not tighten the power cables going to the alternator. They were just hand tighten. Thanks to that I got the dealership to fix my start/stop issue also, they replaced the Auxiliary battery now it is working fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts