2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Pacifica with the Stop/Start function. It was a pain as you had to turn it off every time you start the car if you do not want to use it. I found a product to correct this at TRL Automotive. It is called the AutoStop Eliminator. It works. It now remembers what you have it set at when you turn the ignition off and will start in that function the next time you start the car.

This company has an install video on their website. They, however, do not have a video for 2021 Pacifica's with the Sirius Guardian option. If your 2021 Pacifica has this option and you live near Fairmont, WV and are willing to let them use your car to do the install video they will pay you.
You can contact them at [email protected]. Tell them Bill M suggested you contact them.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Why did you install yours when they could have paid you to install it for you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This has been answered before.
look at post #6.

2021 Auto Start Stop Eliminator
I guess you did not read all of my post. I was not asking how to install it. I know the company and what needs to be done to install their product as I have done it. The point of the post is that TRL is wanting a 2021 Pacifica owner with the Sirius Guardian option who lives near their location to allow them to use their van to do a new install video and they will pay the owner for the opportunity to do this.

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
484 Posts
I guess you did not read all of my post. I was not asking how to install it. I know the company and what needs to be done to install their product as I have done it. The point of the post is that TRL is wanting a 2021 Pacifica owner with the Sirius Guardian option who lives near their location to allow them to use their van to do a new install video and they will pay the owner for the opportunity to do this.
Sorry I miss understood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts