2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a cool feature. We are shopping for a 2018 or 2019 and getting mixed results from window stickers online whether a vehicle has has the stow and go. I believe I saw it as an option one time but that's it. Seems odd. Is this a trim level thing where it's standard on certain models and just not reflected as an option?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
What a cool feature. We are shopping for a 2018 or 2019 and getting mixed results from window stickers online whether a vehicle has has the stow and go. I believe I saw it as an option one time but that's it. Seems odd. Is this a trim level thing where it's standard on certain models and just not reflected as an option?
The roof racks all stow in place if included on the van. Whether the van has a roof rack tends to be a trim level item, but a roof rack can be purchased from Mopar and installed later if not on the van. There are pre-drilled holes in the roof under the black strips on the roof.

Stow and go cargo areas in the floor are also related to trim level in the gas Pacificas. The lowest level gas Pacifica with the bench seat doesn't have storage in the floor.

Hybrid Pacificas don't have the stow and go cargo areas since batteries are located there. The hybrid second row seats have to be removed (don't stow in the floor) if you need to transport something in the second row. It is my understanding that all third row seats stow.

Comparisons start on page 28 of this brochure:
https://mydigimag.rrd.com/publication/?pid=497&co=US&bt_field_value=website&bt_field_name[]=source&pc=chr-pacfa-19-CA#{%22issue_id%22:562368,%22numpages%22:1,%22page%22:1}

·
Registered
244 Posts
Also a note to mention , the 2nd row seats in the ehybrid are not the same stow and go seats. Sit in a stow and go 2nd row seat and the a 2 Nd row ehybrid seat and see the big differences.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What a cool feature. Is this a trim level thing where it's standard on certain models and just not reflected as an option?
My understanding:
Touring L has chrome roof rack. S package deletes roof rack so the black roof rack needs to be added. Lower trims have no roof rack.

Bought Touring Plus and here is a pic of soon to be installed rack:

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My understanding:
Touring L has chrome roof rack. S package deletes roof rack so the black roof rack needs to be added. Lower trims have no roof rack.

Bought Touring Plus and here is a pic of soon to be installed rack:
Exactly the type of info I need. I can't tell if a vehicle has the stow away roof rack without seeing the vehicle in person. No time for that. If it can be added later problem solved! What did that cost you? Was it purchased from moparonlineparts.com?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Doesn’t the S package just give you black roof rails and crops bars ? I thought the package just did away with all the chrome overlays . Funny how having to pay for the S package is a cost when they are deleting all chrome ( I’m assuming it’s a cost savings for them to black out the trim vs cost of chrome ) .

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for getting back to me but we lucked out and found a 2018 pachy with leather and the rack already installed. Drove it home yesterday :grin2: I've done the merry-go-round with pretty much every dealer in CA, NV and AZ. One dealer called a 2018 Pachy a Unicorn. I found my Unicorn with roof rack and leather for a great deal at Crystal Chrysler in Cathedral City. Unfortunately for others looking it was the last one at a truly reputable dealer. But if folks are looking I know where there are others equipped differently.

Hint, a few crappy dealers in SoCal are advertising vehicles they don't have in stock, and will lie to you just to get you to come in so they can try and sell you something else. Bait and switch in full effect!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Paxford
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing