2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody install a sunroof wind deflector yet? The pop up fabric dam isn't doing as good a job as I would have hoped. Still getting ear popping buffeting if I don't open windows as well. :(

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still nothing that I can find. Anybody else?

WeatherTech Canada has a nice design, but CSR in Burlington was not helpful at all. Wanted to try to see if a similar width opening for another car would work, she said no it definitely would not. This from the same girl that said, "Yes, the 2nd/3rd row mats we have will definitely fit your Pacifica Hybrid." Ya, right. Only believed me after I told her to come out to the car and see for herself. They need to start replacing front line people that lack the, "let's give it a try" attitude and have the "I don't give a crap as long as I'm gettin' paid and get my coffee break" attitude. What's the emoticon for a face palm head shake?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump ...?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone installed the WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflector? I've got a 2019 Limited with a sunroof and thinking the cloth deflector isn't going to cut it.

·
Registered
598 Posts
The fabric one works well for me but I usually have a window open with it as well.
john

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
25 Posts
Bump...

Any other opinions on this topic? Would the sunroof deflector from WeatherTech work for the panoramic sunroof?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts