2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I 2nd that thank you. Without this and other posts on the console, I doubt I'd have ever done it but I'm so glad I did on our Touring L.
I had to get creative with removing wire pins on our harness to adapt to the new harness so all the new lights would work like OEM but not a big deal. Also ordered the LED that was missing so everything works like a charm.

·
Registered
35 Posts
coming from low basic console to super- wiring harness

I've seen 2 wiring harness part numbers, do we have a preference for correct one (68228600AD or 68228600AC)? I would guess that the AD is just a newer revision with the same connectors? Many thanks to those posting about this upgrade.
I 2nd that thank you. Without this and other posts on the console, I doubt I'd have ever done it but I'm so glad I did on our Touring L.
I had to get creative with removing wire pins on our harness to adapt to the new harness so all the new lights would work like OEM but not a big deal. Also ordered the LED that was missing so everything works like a charm.

·
Registered
2020 Touring L 35th Anniversary Edition in Granite Crystal
240 Posts
Just swapped mine with a super console and i agree that it makes a huge difference. Took two hours of my time but well worth it. I used a double side tape to stick the keyfob sensor on the floor and I didn't bother with the cable to connect the lights. Just ordered two battery operated led lights from amazon and will use those for the small top compartment. I highly recommend you guys to get one for $125 before they sell out.
I paid $89 + $55 shipping for mine from the guys in Arizona.

·
Registered
35 Posts
3 versions

Make that 3, there is now a 68228600AE.

I've seen 2 wiring harness part numbers, do we have a preference for correct one (68228600AD or 68228600AC)? I would guess that the AD is just a newer revision with the same connectors? Many thanks to those posting about this upgrade.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts