2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...

Excited for my 2019 Pachy Limited S line Black coming this Saturday. I'm going to be doing some cool mods to her so will reveal all when I've done it over next two months.

Questions for newbie:

1) What Electric charger do people recommend? I have a 240 line in my house ready to go. I love going off recommendations.

2) Can we get a tow package on the 2019 Pachy? I don't see anywhere online where you can add it? Has anybody done this to there's?

3) Is $43,625 a good price to pay for my Pachy? I also can access a 2.9 interest rate. I think this is good but want to check. Chrysler want me me to go with them for 7% for additional savings...hmm no!

4) Ziegler lifetime (100k+) Warranty vs my credit unions Mechanical Breakdown Coverage vs Geico Mechanical Breakdown Coverage? Who has what and why? Geico telling me up to 100k miles, I Pay $67 a year for bumper to bumper coverage with $250 deductible and $50 deductible for glass. This is a lot cheaper than the Ziegler plan based on me doing 16k+ miles a year. Thoughts?

5) The Pacifica hasn't sold 200k models yet right? Meaning, I'm still entitled to $7500/$1500 CA/Carpool Lane access right?

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
197 Posts
Just a few random notes:

The lifetime Mopar warranty once offered by Zeigler is no longer available, I think the longest currently offered is 8 years.

You can put a towing hitch on the hybrid, including the Chrysler version which looks nicer but is expensive, or the cheaper Draw-Tite version, but you can only use it for attaching a bike rack or cargo rack. Actually towing with the hybrid is prohibited by Chrysler and will void your warranty.

You're correct, FCA hasn't sold 200,000 models yet (it's not just the Pacifica that counts toward that number, the Fiat 500e also counts).

·
Registered
630 Posts
Image of spec below.

Sunroof
Tech Package
Harmon Kardin
Welcome! Isn't Saturday 07/27/19? The 24th was Weds. :p

$43,625? If true that's an incredible price, at least based on pricing late last year. Is that with trade-in or with incentives applied? Do you have it in writing? What's the mileage? I'm skeptical.

Anyway, most of the things listed are standard on the limited. The optional things are the S package, sunroof, and advanced safetytec. Do you have the window sticker?

And yeah, towing isn't supposed to be done on the hybrids, at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome! Isn't Saturday 07/27/19? The 24th was Weds. :p

$43,625? If true that's an incredible price, at least based on pricing late last year. Is that with trade-in or with incentives applied? Do you have it in writing? What's the mileage? I'm skeptical.

Anyway, most of the things listed are standard on the limited. The optional things are the S package, sunroof, and advanced safetytec. Do you have the window sticker?

And yeah, towing isn't supposed to be done on the hybrids, at all.
Yes, it's a great price. $43,345 is from Gilroy CJDR. If you don't take their 7%, the price is $1k more, so $44,375.
Here it is: I can't post links apparently as I'm new haha. Just google Gilroy CDJR and you'll see it in their new inventory.

I'm not towing, just for the bike rack.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yes, it's a great price. $43,345 is from Gilroy CJDR. If you don't take their 7%, the price is $1k more, so $44,375.
Here it is: I can't post links apparently as I'm new haha. Just google Gilroy CDJR and you'll see it in their new inventory.

So you're quoting an advertised price or did you get it in writing from the dealer? Did you pick it up yesterday? What price? Gilroy seems to be one of those places that advertises a price with a bunch of incentives that few are eligible for. I'm still skeptical.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there!. relatively new pacifica hybrid limited owner. But after looking arround i can confirm gilroy prices are good. They were the only ones that had the car i wanted, i didnt want to custom order it. Here i have a limited red with mocha interior, advanced saftey tech package, harmon kardon, and panoramic roof out the door price was 43830 i purchased on july 4 but got zero percent financing for 44830 which i took. And that was from gilroy cdjr. They had a lot of pacifica hybrids there. i flew up from LA to san jose and drove mine down actually. It was a good experience for the purchase, but now i am having trouble with the uconnect system though and i cant drive all the way up back to the dealer i purchased it from to fix it, but i would probably get the run arround from them about fixing it just as much as i am getting from the la dealers.
Bittom line i speak from experience the gilroy prices are real.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tim, we have been using a Juice Box for about 3 years for our 2016 Sonata plug-in and recommend it. We looked to a Pacifica plug-in but needed to add a trailer hitch for our tandem and electric bikes as well as towing a slide seat rowboat from storage to our lake. Several have added hitches to the hybrid, but warranty issues scared us off...we just purchased a standard limited. Make sure whatever warranty you purchase it covers your battery. Battery failure is expensive and is still an issue with all hybrids(LG appears to supply all manufacturers).We had our Sonata fail on the road in UT...it was covered by warranty, which is why we went with Hundai’s lifetime battery warranty.

·
Registered
10 Posts

So you're quoting an advertised price or did you get it in writing from the dealer? Did you pick it up yesterday? What price? Gilroy seems to be one of those places that advertises a price with a bunch of incentives that few are eligible for. I'm still skeptical.

I got the car! I’m having crazy issues with this forum..I’ve created 3/4 accounts not and when I log back in the next day it says wrong password?! Any clues?

Anyway, in the end I had a connection through DGDG.. and when to Fremont CDJR. He matched Gilroy price of 43,345 give or take. I also did not have to take thier financing. I used my own, and I got 125k warranty/7 years for $2700.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I got the car! I’m having crazy issues with this forum..I’ve created 3/4 accounts not and when I log back in the next day it says wrong password?! Any clues?

Anyway, in the end I had a connection through DGDG.. and when to Fremont CDJR. He matched Gilroy price of 43,345 give or take. I also did not have to take thier financing. I used my own, and I got 125k warranty/7 years for $2700.
Excellent and congrats, great van! You're in CA? You'll also eligible for the federal and state incentives, right?

·
Registered
10 Posts

Excellent and congrats, great van! You're in CA? You'll also eligible for the federal and state incentives, right?
YES! Bay Area. Although the state one is waiting for more funding! But these rebates are basically paying for mods haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts