2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Thanks! I'll have to watch it later. He is good, but...

...it's kinda annoying how he keeps making new videos every few months rehashing pretty much the same exact content from the previous ones, and they're all long, 20 or 30 mins long. I haven't watched this one yet but I'm guessing it's similar to the others and that'll make this his 3rd (or 4th?) Hybrid review, along with his gasser reviews. I guess that's his shtick and he's really successful at it, and anything for the views. If this one is different then I'll apologize and eat crow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I do think he can be starved for content but it's good to see him review the van in a comprehensive way. It's difficult to stay with it for 30 minutes in this instant age.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yes I do think he can be starved for content but it's good to see him review the van in a comprehensive way. It's difficult to stay with it for 30 minutes in this instant age.
I watched it, seems pretty much word for word from his previous 2 reviews, with the additional mention of the 2019 S package and memory seats. Meh.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
He really really likes the Pachy! Can't argue with that.

·
Registered
100 Posts
His review van is a carbon (well, black) copy of mine. Good info, but yea it would probably be best at a 20 min max video.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, he is the best. I watched it last night and all I kept hearing was "I made a good choice."

I did learn that shifting into low gear will charge the battery more than leaving it in drive. Sure enough it is in the manual.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts