2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away... Hi gang!
I don't see a 2021 Touring L-Plus

The only thing I regret about my 2018 Touring L-Plus is that I didnt splurge for the Sun/Moon roof. I have some equity in my van now, having passed the half way mark and decided to entertain myself window shopping for a 2020. Almost pulled the trigger on a good Limited deal and decided to make sure I knew what the 2021 holds. I don't really love the look of the front of the 2021... Do love the rear lights. Still that was not a good enough reason to wait. Then, I saw it. A bigger Uconnect screen, faster hardware, wireless CarPlay, wireless charging and a the ability to bluetooth pair two phones at once (or something like that).

You had me at bigger screens and wireless CarPlay. Im in

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
According to the product matrix Chrysler released at the intro presser, you are correct. There is no 2021 Touring L Plus. You can build the equivalent by adding the Family Convenience Group to the Touring L. The center seat video system is now packaged as a Family Convenience Group for all three of the main models. The Pinnacle apparently has the video system as standard. You can retrieve a copy from my post here several months ago,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts