2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here.

Just wondering what's the pros and cons of having a van that's hybrid... never owned a hybrid van before...

any thoughts?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just about no downsides, just all upsides. If this was years ago I would be skeptical about the hybrid tech but over the years this tech has grown and developed. Have you owned a van in the past?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just about no downsides, just all upsides. If this was years ago I would be skeptical about the hybrid tech but over the years this tech has grown and developed. Have you owned a van in the past?
Thanks @Tony !

I've never owned a van, so it'll be my first if I do decide on getting this one in the future.

I just thought it would be nice to have a bigger car with lots of cargo space and passenger comfort for long road trips compared to the SUV, I wouldn't be able to put too much luggage along with having my passengers.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The downside with the hybrid Pacifica is the Stow n' Go feature isn't available. The space ito store the second row seats used for the batteries.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Some people I know keep a roof top carrier and find always having that to be useful. I have a friend with 3 kids and that's what they do, frees up a lot of space in the cabin leaving you without worrying where you'll put things.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The second row seats can be removed for extra space, but need to be lifted out. This is the reason I decided not to wait for the hybrid version.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some people I know keep a roof top carrier and find always having that to be useful. I have a friend with 3 kids and that's what they do, frees up a lot of space in the cabin leaving you without worrying where you'll put things.
Yeah that's one way to go, but I just don't like how it looks haha. but worst case scenario, it is what it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts