2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 PacHy. When we raise the third row Stow n Go seats, the panels on the seats slide under the carpeting attached to the vehicle, pushing the carpeting up. Because of this, the carpet has ripped out of the clips holding it in place and now bunches up. It’s a little hard to show but in the attached picture, the 2 panels at the bottom will slip under the carpet at the top when raising the seats, forcing the carpet upward. The panels should go over the carpet.

This is with the standard carpet built into the Pacifica. No third party mats or any modifications. I’m going to take it to the dealer but I’m wondering if anybody else is seeing this.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited in Frigidaire White
11 Posts
Same problem here. I loosened the screws on the side and resecured the carpet and also tightened the seat back panels.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Same problem for our 2021 PacHy Limited. And we do't have after market mats either. I tried resecured the carpet by adjusting the screws, but the problem comes back after a few uses of the third row Stow n Go seats.

We just had the dealer replaced under warranty. We show the car to the dealer in the beginning of July, the service advisor told us they will replace it. We had to wait 6 weeks for the part to come in. It is pretty labor intensive to change this carpet, they have to remove the front seat to do it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We're taking the car to the dealer in an hour, under warranty, so we'll see what they say. It's clearly a design flaw so one way or another they'll need to fix it. I'll update here once we get feedback!

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 2021 had the same issue with the carpet tabs ripped when I bought it new (didn't notice untill a few days after purchase). They ordered a new carpet and replaced it under warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts