2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
These are from mopar just installed on my 2018 Pacific s View attachment 42337
Thanks for posting. Just bought the same based on your pic. And you helped me confirm I need to upgrade the rims to black, when I move to 20s. I got a white one also.

Reactions: Jsmor25

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I do not regret getting the Weathertech in-channel deflectors. Perfect when leaving car in a parking lot - you can crack the windows and nobody can see the windows are cracked, and it it rains, you're safe. Look great and do not stick out. I do not like how the tack-on ones protrude.
Bought and installed these today for $115 shipped. Unintended effect, they actually make the vehicle feel even darker inside. Definitely cut down on wind noise if you want a window cracked while driving. Happened to also get new mud flaps in the Mail today and install those also.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Installed Weathertech in channels today. You DO need to pay attention to the instructions and have them sit in top of the trim.

I was ready to initiate the return as the deflectors kept kicking the auto window back down, but photos from other forum members helped me understand what exactly Wethertech ment in their instructions.
So for now I will let the visors sit with the windows closed to let them settle, but I’m pretty sure everything will be fine as they didn’t interfere with the auto function after being properly installed.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Installed Weathertech in channels today. You DO need to pay attention to the instructions and have them sit in top of the trim.

I was ready to initiate the return as the deflectors kept kicking the auto window back down, but photos from other forum members helped me understand what exactly Wethertech ment in their instructions.
So for now I will let the visors sit with the windows closed to let them settle, but I’m pretty sure everything will be fine as they didn’t interfere with the auto function after being properly installed.
I went with WELLVisors Chrome as I do not have the S package and didn't want my chrome trim blocked. They look factory. Have had 0 problems with them after installing them 17 months ago. Decreased wind noise significantly. They were easy to install. It took me 15 minutes to install all four and they fit perfectly.

WINDOW DEFLECTORS FOR CHRYSLER PACIFICA 2017+ / VOYAGER 20-21WITH CHROME TRIM

WINDOW DEFLECTORS FOR CHRYSLER PACIFICA 2017+ / VOYAGER 20-21 WITH BLACK TRIM

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’m actually happy for now with WeatherTech. I have the S package, so no chrome allowed. Was sharing my experience for future installers to pay attention to the installation instructions.

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
248 Posts
Weather Tech also has version that fits in the window track and doesn't look like a sticker that was slapped on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
How is everybody feeling about their WeatherTechs? It's been a minute since the last update from some of you, so I'm interested in your updated thoughts.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Can some one tell me if the rear Weathertech in channel visors look as if they don’t arch with the window contour? They look completely straight.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Those are the outside stick ons, just like the AVS ones, I am waiting on the ones from weathertech that are the in channel ones, if only they would get moving and get them made as well as the floor liners......not enough people have called nor emailed!
I remember hearing wind noise with in channel so i always use stick on. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I used WELLvisors Well Visors Side Window Deflectors Chrysler Pacifica 2017+ and loved them , stick on's 3M with clips also and very solid. They come in chrome and black to match trim exactly , in channels cause wind noise since the window seal in not 100%.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts