2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Thoughts on window wind deflectors?

16K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  caution742 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Those are the outside stick ons, just like the AVS ones, I am waiting on the ones from weathertech that are the in channel ones, if only they would get moving and get them made as well as the floor liners......not enough people have called nor emailed!

#3 ·
I just bought some of the stick ons and when I was test fitting them I discovered that they cover up that whole chrome trim piece and they really look like crap. Not to mention that there is much more to installing them then simply sticking them on. I am sending them back and will also wait for the in channel versions to come out.
The stick ons are not very well thought out...

#4 ·
I figured as much, the AVS ones are to me cheap and the ones from Mopar did not look any better and the mopar ones are wow, expensive for what you get. I guess after buying the weathertech (Climair) ones for the last 20 years I got use to the quality (german made) and just a better product. If more people would submit the request to weathertech, maybe they will get Climair to make some for the Pacifica. Weathertech is Climair's US distributor.

Climair Wind Deflectors

#6 ·
I wish I could buy some temporarily until Climair and Weathertech get these made and out for the Pacifica, but since I have blacked out all the chrome I don't want to stick anything on the trim.

Attachments

#10 ·
Hi Guys
I've been waiting almost 2 years for Weather Tech to release window deflectors for my Pacifica. What a drag. But after searching the internet I found a set that I think look quite nice. They are made by Wells Visors. They stick on on the outside and have clips for extra reinforcement. They have the chrome trim which I think make them look quite factory. Not only that but they are half the price of the Weather Tech I had on my Town and Country and they don't feel cheap. It has the same colour tint as my Panoramic sunroof. What do you think? Here are some pics

Attachments

#11 ·
Those look really good. They look similar to the offering by VanKulture, which I also think look very good. I agree that the chrome trim makes them look quite factory, but oddly, the Mopar version, which I purchased, doesn't have the chrome trim and doesn't look as factory as the non-factory version you have. And I am sure I paid more that you as well. So you can just go to ****! >:)

Reactions: Bond007
#16 ·
Got the WellVisor vent shades, they are slick and seem more durable than other name brands I've use in the base. Highly recommend - they do look factory

Attachments

Reactions: thclimer
#19 ·
I do not regret getting the Weathertech in-channel deflectors. Perfect when leaving car in a parking lot - you can crack the windows and nobody can see the windows are cracked, and it it rains, you're safe. Look great and do not stick out. I do not like how the tack-on ones protrude.

#26 ·
Bought and installed these today for $115 shipped. Unintended effect, they actually make the vehicle feel even darker inside. Definitely cut down on wind noise if you want a window cracked while driving. Happened to also get new mud flaps in the Mail today and install those also.

#22 ·
Thanks for posting. Just bought the same based on your pic. And you helped me confirm I need to upgrade the rims to black, when I move to 20s. I got a white one also.

Reactions: Jsmor25
#24 ·
They do look clean and I'm sure the tire bill would be 600 cheaper every 35k.
Those after market?

#27 ·
Installed Weathertech in channels today. You DO need to pay attention to the instructions and have them sit in top of the trim.

I was ready to initiate the return as the deflectors kept kicking the auto window back down, but photos from other forum members helped me understand what exactly Wethertech ment in their instructions.
So for now I will let the visors sit with the windows closed to let them settle, but I’m pretty sure everything will be fine as they didn’t interfere with the auto function after being properly installed.

#28 · (Edited)
#32 ·
How is everybody feeling about their WeatherTechs? It's been a minute since the last update from some of you, so I'm interested in your updated thoughts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.