2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited has the wrong time and date and won't sync correctly with GPS to correct it. This started after I got my car back from the dealer who replaced two electrical wiring harnesses (we had major rodent damage in the electrical system).

We had previously set the time to sync with GPS, but it was now wrong. It was something like 4 hours and 23 minutes fast, so it wasn't just a wrong timezone issue. After trying to switch all the clock settings off an on, we just gave up and manually set the time. A couple weeks later I realized that my car was also not following the custom charging schedule and after some digging I realized the day of the week is also off by looking at the driving history under Hybrid Info. On Thursday the car thought it was Sunday, thus it was using my weekend charging scheduled and not my weekday one. I searched through every setting and can't find a way to re-set the day of the week.

There are some other threads out there about the clock not syncing with GPS, but most seem to be resolved with software updates. We have the latest Uconnect software already, so that doesn't seem to be the issue.

Anyone know of a solution to this without going back to the dealer?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Check the UConnect update site. I believe that there was an update posted that would address the GPS time issue. I believe it was initially an OTA but they ended up posting the update to the site too since folks were having issues applying the OTA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check the UConnect update site. I believe that there was an update posted that would address the GPS time issue. I believe it was initially an OTA but they ended up posting the update to the site too since folks were having issues applying the OTA.
I had already checked and have the latest software available, so that isn't it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Have you confirmed that GPS (in the NAV app) is working? My clock wasn't syncing then I realized my GPS posiion was off by a couple hundred miles with 0 sativites in range. Ended up getting the head unit replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The Uconnect site was saying that my vehicle was up to date. I sent Chrysler Cares a PM here and they were able to make it so I could download the update. I installed it a while back, and everything (Clock, GPS, Hybrid Mileage Tracker) is working great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Uconnect site was saying that my vehicle was up to date. I sent Chrysler Cares a PM here and they were able to make it so I could download the update. I installed it a while back, and everything (Clock, GPS, Hybrid Mileage Tracker) is working great.
Thanks!

@ChryslerCares , is this something you can help with? Sounds like it may be the same problem?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts