2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have a 2021 Limited Hybrid and the GPS location is correct, but the time is wrong. It is wrong both by the hour and the minute (so it is not just a time zone different thing). Estimated arrival time is subsequently wrong, Android Auto will not start and the traffic flow is not shown.
Do your smartphones still pair up? I lost time, GPS location, and phone pairing. I can set time manually, can live without phone pairing, and got a Garmin, as I am out of warranty (due to time, not miles).

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Hello Courtney, I have private messaged ChryslerCares more than a week ago but still haven’t gotten a response back. Thanks
I am having the same problem and my Wifi hotspot does not work. I called At&t and they verified it is not a problem on their end. The dealer told me I had to replace the whole unit. This seems like a software issue and could be resolved with a reinstall of the previous update. Any luck from @ChryslerCares ?
My 2018 Touring Plus has been afloat in the middle of Lake Michigan off the coast of Beaver Island for quite some time. I tried recalibrating the compass, but that didn't help. It doesn't bother me much because I only ever use Android Auto for navigation, but the weather alerts for Northern Michigan are starting to get annoying and I can't figure out how to turn them off. I'm sure the dealer would solve the problem by replacing the whole head unit, but it seems like it may be a software issue? I'll PM @ChryslerCares and see if I can get the update unlocked to retry it.
I have a 2021 Limited Hybrid and the GPS location is correct, but the time is wrong. It is wrong both by the hour and the minute (so it is not just a time zone different thing). Estimated arrival time is subsequently wrong, Android Auto will not start and the traffic flow is not shown.
Do your smartphones still pair up? I lost time, GPS location, and phone pairing. I can set time manually, can live without phone pairing, and got a Garmin, as I am out of warranty (due to time, not miles).
Hello everyone,

Our sincerest apologies for the delay in our response and for the concerns you've been experiencing. If you'd like us to look for potential updates for your vehicle, please send us or our friends @UconnectCares on Twitter a private message with your VIN and current Uconnect software information.

To find your Uconnect 5 system information--
Go to “Vehicle Settings” then select “ System

Information” and look for “System/Radio version”

Thanks in advance,

Courtney
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's awful. Yes smartphones still pairs, but android auto refuses to start because it seems to check the car's GPS time and sees that it is the wrong time.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts