2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_2662.jpg

"Update Failed

An error occurred during the update procedure. Please contact you dealer.

Error Code: 20"

This is how I got her back. Wouldn't take an update and now it is stuck like this and it will take 7-10 days for the part to come in.

And........it never leaves the screen. Something we were unaware of........and so it killed the battery. This vehicle is a pain to jump too! Dealership couldn't even get it jumped with 3 jump starters! (Luckily it was dead at the Dealership when I went to pickup).

Plus side....we aren't going anywhere for 7-10 days.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
View attachment 43619

"Update Failed

An error occurred during the update procedure. Please contact you dealer.

Error Code: 20"

This is how I got her back. Wouldn't take an update and now it is stuck like this and it will take 7-10 days for the part to come in.

And........it never leaves the screen. Something we were unaware of........and so it killed the battery. This vehicle is a pain to jump too! Dealership couldn't even get it jumped with 3 jump starters! (Luckily it was dead at the Dealership when I went to pickup).

Plus side....we aren't going anywhere for 7-10 days.
Sorry to hear about the problem. I don't think I've heard about this before. What part are they ordering? How many miles are on your van? What were they supposed to fix?

Out of curiosity, if you check the UConnect website, does it mention any new updates or refer to the new problem?

Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I hope they gave you a loaner.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing. Good thing is we don't really need one so I'm not going down that road (for a loaner.)

Took her in because the drivers side Uconnect screen for the rear passenger died and the drivers slider door has occasional issues. Other than that took her in for an oil change. She only has 9k miles.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Its going to be interesting to hear what part failed that would not allow the update and has now left the van inoperable.

·
Registered
513 Posts
They gave it back to you like that?!?! WTF?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm interested in what I could find out with the VIN for completed recalls. The warning to keep the battery charge up is on pretty much any software update.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts