Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Bumping for more possible results

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
How about adding an option for those of us with fewer than 10,000 miles?
I'm sorry since I'm not admin can't change the Poll anymore

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Purchased 5/30/16. 48,000
Hope they were mostly trouble free miles. Looks like you are the poll record holder for now...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I really lucked out and got to choose a Pacifica touring L for my newest work vehicle. I plan on buying this car afterwards, so I will really be keeping an eye out on everything on this van. I'm pretty certain I'll put more miles than the average within the next few months, so I will try and give updates with issues I find. So far I'm at about 450 in 3 days, so I will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hope they were mostly trouble free miles. Looks like you are the poll record holder for now...
We have a limited and my wife drives back and forth to work about 60 miles a day, 5 days a week. Plus 2 trips to Disney World from NC. The first trip about 2 weeks after we purchased it. Such a great car for long trips with 2 kids.

So far we have had to replace the vacuum(under warranty) and now one of the headlight bulbs is going out(turning purple). But other than that, no big issues. We will probably replace it with a 2019 within the next year.

We purchased it right when the limiteds were showing up on dealer lots. Someone had special ordered this one and then decided she didn't like the interior color when it came in so we picked it up.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
We have a limited and my wife drives back and forth to work about 60 miles a day, 5 days a week. Plus 2 trips to Disney World from NC. The first trip about 2 weeks after we purchased it. Such a great car for long trips with 2 kids.

So far we have had to replace the vacuum(under warranty) and now one of the headlight bulbs is going out(turning purple). But other than that, no big issues. We will probably replace it with a 2019 within the next year.

We purchased it right when the limiteds were showing up on dealer lots. Someone had special ordered this one and then decided she didn't like the interior color when it came in so we picked it up.
I believe the HID bulb may not be covered under warranty, I hope I am wrong though....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I just received a private message from a user that is claiming to have over a 136,000 miles with very little problems. Hopefully he can post some of his experience on this thread

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
270 miles, yeah boy!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bought a brand new Pacifica hybrid on February 28th, and it now has 4000 miles (after two weeks). We took a road trip from Kansas City to Portland. The van has been fabulous! It was fun using the regenerative braking on the long downhill mountain highways. I actually got the charge from 0% to 21% on one particularly long descent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks!

Bought a brand new Pacifica hybrid on February 28th, and it now has 4000 miles (after two weeks). We took a road trip from Kansas City to Portland. The van has been fabulous! It was fun using the regenerative braking on the long downhill mountain highways. I actually got the charge from 0% to 21% on one particularly long descent.
Mark, my good man, you just saved me a (long) trip to the mountains. We got our Pacifica Hybrid on February 10th. One thing that I have wondered since then is how much battery you could re-gen by starting with 0% at the top of a large mountain (a "Fourteener" at a minimum) and coasting down. There is a LOT of good info on this forum, but your comment is my favorite so far!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Today marks the (almost) one year anniversary of the purchase of our Touring L. The car has been a good one so far except for the well documented squirrel invasion ($800 damage). After a year the mileage is 10250 miles including trips to Florida and Northern Minnesota.

What I miss seeing are the discussions from folks doing LED conversions, mods and upgrades. Those threads are dropping off, I think. Are those things still happening out there? I've been reading the forum for almost two years now and have appreciated everyone's contributions and non-judgemental help.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Past 14 k miles now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know some of the owner's on the Forum are retired and might not put many miles on their Pacifica, but there must be some owners that use their van for business and drive many miles. I'm curious to hear about some of the high milage figures. Anybody at or near 200,000? What kind of maintenance has been done? Ex.- brakes replaced?

21 - 40 of 51 Posts