2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a black interior, it appears I must get an S package to get all black.
However, I want chrome 18" wheels that come with the tire package, but then I'll get
the lighter color door panels , headliner and more.
So I'm after a dark interior with 18 chromes, maybe I must get a Touring L / L plus?
Or buy the S package so I get the Black int. and then buy someones chrome 18" they did not want any more.
Or is that alloy interior black enough?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am curious about this same sort of question. Did you ever answer it?

Also I saw elsewhere on this forum that the mocha interior is an option, even though the website doesn't offer it. I called the Chrysler customer service number and they told me it wasn't an option. It seems like there are a lot of guesses in this process - I guess they just have one hybrid, and they don't sell that many of them.

Anyway, do we know what all the interior optional colors are that are available, even though the website is limited? Anyone listening? :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you get the S package the interior should be all black seats, door panels headliner and trim, as is mine.
Otherwise it appears the interior is a mocha door panels, trim headliner even though the seats could be black

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I want a black interior, it appears I must get an S package to get all black.
However, I want chrome 18" wheels that come with the tire package, but then I'll get
the lighter color door panels , headliner and more.
So I'm after a dark interior with 18 chromes, maybe I must get a Touring L / L plus?
Or buy the S package so I get the Black int. and then buy someones chrome 18" they did not want any more.
Or is that alloy interior black enough?
Each year and trim level had different color combinations in the past, so I'm not sure what is happening now. My suggestion would be to check and see what is on the dealer lots and compare them to the window stickers.

You can also check the Chrysler "build your own" website to see some of the options.
https://www.chrysler.com/lineup.bmo.html?app=bmo

If you get an "S" package, I think some of the exterior trim pieces are also darker.

I don't know about the new color combinations, but mocha and alloy aren't the same, so keep that in mind. Alloy (if it is still offered is more of a gray than a tan).
Here is an older post about some of the problems with describing colors.
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/193-2017-chrysler-pacifica-minivan-general-discussion/40042-interior-color-difference-black-alloy-black-vs-black-diesel.html?nojs=1#goto_threadtools

·
Registered
5 Posts
As far as I can tell, for 2019 there is only a choice between alloy walls and the S package black. There is no mocha choice. I saw on another thread that mocha is available anyway, and I'm fascinated with the idea of ordering "off-menu" since I don't really like the alloy look.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have personally seen mocha interior on 2019 Pacifica gas. I've also personally seen black/alloy with alloy seats, black/alloy with black seats, black/diesel (gray seats) and all black S packages.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I feel your pain. I wish you could pick whichever wheels you want, regardless of packages. For example, I want the 18" polished wheels, but I also want an 8th seat. But the only way to get an 8th seat is with the 20" wheels, which I think are ugly. So I don't know what to do. What does an 8th seat have to do with 20" wheels anyway, lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got what I wanted

great combination see my signature

1 - 9 of 9 Posts