2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this business. Just bought a 2018 Touring L + with tow package and plan to pull my new FR Flagstaff SE 206STSE popup camper just purchased last fall. I pulled the camper home from dealer with 06 T&C. The problem is the camper is relatively high profile for popup and you cannot see over the top or even around it very good from driver mirrors. I assume will be the same in Pacifica. Are there some kind of towing mirrors or mirrow extenders that would enable one to see behind the camper better?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
New to this business. Just bought a 2018 Touring L + with tow package and plan to pull my new FR Flagstaff SE 206STSE popup camper just purchased last fall. I pulled the camper home from dealer with 06 T&C. The problem is the camper is relatively high profile for popup and you cannot see over the top or even around it very good from driver mirrors. I assume will be the same in Pacifica. Are there some kind of towing mirrors or mirrow extenders that would enable one to see behind the camper better?
Here's a thread that you can check and forum members who might be able to assist you. Any suggestions @mattlreese ?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I tried some towing mirrors but the ones I used did not really add enough to make it worth while. I just got used to the the limited visibility and made driving decisions based on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts