2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the V53 recall done and opted to have the tires rotated while it was in. They also (as they should) verified tire pressure to 37 PSI. After that I have been watching the dash display for tire pressure values (I am tired of monitoring the ESS!). The values on the dash are several PSI higher than they were checked at. To verify I tried two different gauges of mine, one dial and one stick and they read 38 and 36 respectively. Based on that I feel ok with the pressure but wonder about the TPMS system accuracy.

Thoughts or experiences?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has been weeks though. When I have adjusted the pressure on my own, readings corrected in several blocks. It just seems all sensors are reading a bit high. I will trust me gauges, I guess.

·
Registered
195 Posts
When using a (fairly cheap) gauge on ours, it seems that the measurement is always within about 1 psi of the reading on the dash. I fill until my gauge says 36 psi on each and once the dash display updates, each usually says either 36 or 37 psi. I haven't noticed a big discrepancy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
daniel9478
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing