2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thanks in advance for any response.

Has anyone tried putting a 433mhz tpms from a jeep wrangler (say 2016) on the Pacifica? I have read in another thread that Jeeps tpms have a different part number than the Pacifica but was wondering if anyone tried it anyway? I'm thinking of getting 18" wrangler rims as the second set.

I had success in the past putting wheels with tpms from an older Durango on my 2014 GC and the tpms synced up with no problems at all. Just curious how picky the Pacifica is for different part numbers assuming the frequency matches.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi all, thanks in advance for any response.

Has anyone tried putting a 433mhz tpms from a jeep wrangler (say 2016) on the Pacifica? I have read in another thread that Jeeps tpms have a different part number than the Pacifica but was wondering if anyone tried it anyway? I'm thinking of getting 18" wrangler rims as the second set.

I had success in the past putting wheels with tpms from an older Durango on my 2014 GC and the tpms synced up with no problems at all. Just curious how picky the Pacifica is for different part numbers assuming the frequency matches.
Do you know what is the frequency of TPMS on Pacifica?

The reason I am asking is that I bought 2014 Dodge Durango RT wheels and put them on my 2017 Pacifica Touring L Plus this weekend. I didn't get TMPS warning light in the cluster which means Durango sensors synced with Pacifica.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know what is the frequency of TPMS on Pacifica?

The reason I am asking is that I bought 2014 Dodge Durango RT wheels and put them on my 2017 Pacifica Touring L Plus this weekend. I didn't get TMPS warning light in the cluster which means Durango sensors synced with Pacifica.
Thank you for this response/question! The frequency on the Pacifica is 433mhz (all newer Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge products). The fact that your 2014 Durango TPMS works gives me hope that different part numbers will work. If anyone's got more examples that worked/didn't work please reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts