2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I might be ramping up for a purchase sooner than expected, and I feel like the TrueCar bonus cash option disappeared. Am I missing something? Posting as of 3/30.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Pinnacle Hybrid
28 Posts
Did you signup for the $1k chrysler cash that is sent to your email? That doesn't stack with truecar but easier to get and $500 more.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you signup for the $1k chrysler cash that is sent to your email? That doesn't stack with truecar but easier to get and $500 more.
Yes, I got that email, did not know it doesn't stack. Well shucks. But at least I have that to use. I won't be able to look at the closest car to me until the weekend, which unfortunately is after the current set of incentives ends... hope they'll stay available!

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid S Limited
20 Posts
We just used the $500 true car discount 2 weeks ago. I signed up for the Chrysler emails and never received the $1000 that everyone talks about.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could you explain how to sign up for this? I tried searching for it, but couldn't find it. Thanks in advance!
It had disappeared for me but then disappeared. Here it is from my app. Pretty much you browse and then when you're done configuring you can request a code that the dealer applies to give you a rebate.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited S Appearance - Feb. 2021 build. California
56 Posts
We just used the $500 true car discount 2 weeks ago. I signed up for the Chrysler emails and never received the $1000 that everyone talks about.
same here. I believe I signed up on March 8th and still haven't received it. I did end up purchasing my van on March 10th

·
Registered
2020 Granite Limited Hybrid with AST
167 Posts
same here. I believe I signed up on March 8th and still haven't received it. I did end up purchasing my van on March 10th
It took a day to get, it ended up in my spam. It doesn't seem to send the $1k bonus cash to any email account they have previous record of (stop abuse?).
Once I entered a brand new email as a test it was sent like clockwork, so keep that in mind as well.
Also they ask for zip code so maybe it's region? I used 60004

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited S Appearance - Feb. 2021 build. California
56 Posts
It took a day to get, it ended up in my spam. It doesn't seem to send the $1k bonus cash to any email account they have previous record of (stop abuse?).
Once I entered a brand new email as a test it was sent like clockwork, so keep that in mind as well.
Also they ask for zip code so maybe it's region? I used 60004
Yeah, it never showed up in my spam either. First time signing up. Not sure what happened. It would have been so helpful to have, but it didn't come and I'm not losing sleep over it.

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
It had disappeared for me but then disappeared. Here it is from my app. Pretty much you browse and then when you're done configuring you can request a code that the dealer applies to give you a rebate.
I tried it and got the certificate, but it says that PacHy is excluded.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
30 Posts
I
I used the link and applied for a discount Monday 4/05 (IIRC). Traded my 2020 PacHy for a 2021 PacHy on Thu. 4/08. The car had $12k in discounts already and I figured it would be gone pretty quick. Sadly, I got the $1k certificate in my email yesterday 4/09, " NOT redeemable on prior purchases" 😢. Wish I'd waited, but still happy with my deal.
The dealer still has two 2021 PacHy's with that $12k discount (MidCities-DFW area) if anybody is interested.

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
This is a nice price you paid! Too bad DFW is too far from me to make any practical sense.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
30 Posts
Detailed Pricing

• MSRP$49,835
    • 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Retail Customer Cash Allowance:-$2,000
    • 2021 Pacifica Hybrid Retail Bonus Cash:-$3,000
    • 2021 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Retail Bonus Cash:-$1,000
    • AutoNation Savings:-$6,058
    • With Available Savings$37,777
Highlighted Features
  • Navigation system
  • Entertainment system
  • Lane departure
  • Leather upholstery
  • Automatic temperature control
  • Emergency communication system
  • Wireless phone connectivity
  • Parking sensors
Comments
  • Uconnect Theater Family Group,Leather Seats,Navigation System,3rd Row Seat,Lane Keeping Assist,Keyless Start,Bluetooth Connection,Rear Spoiler,Cooled Front Seat(S),Deep Mocha/Black/Dp Mocha; Premium Leather Trim Bucket Seats,Engine: 3.6L V6 Hybrid,Luxury White Pearlcoat,Quick Order Package 2Ep,Transmission: Eflite Si-Evt
Its a PacHy Limited with pano roof listed in standard equipment

1 - 20 of 27 Posts