2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a trunk cargo box that will let me store tools and parts for my job but has a lid so that I can pile groceries and backpacks when I'm not working. Has anyone seen anything like this out there? Do any of you have any solutions that could work?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I've been looking for a trunk cargo box that will let me store tools and parts for my job but has a lid so that I can pile groceries and backpacks when I'm not working. Has anyone seen anything like this out there? Do any of you have any solutions that could work?
Below is a link to what I did to separate the areas since I couldn't find what I needed at the time. This shelf/lid (secured with flat bungee cords) is a temporary solution that can be taken out when not needed. If children have access to the cargo area you may need to consider the benefit of a shelf vs the risk of someone hiding under the board and getting trapped somehow.
http://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/193-2017-chrysler-pacifica-minivan-general-discussion/5346-back-cargo-area-lid-shelf.html#post53978

1 - 4 of 4 Posts