2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for reading:

Vehicle - 2018 Pacifica
Trim - Limited

I have seen comments of other people having similar problems but I dont think anyone has found a solution. I wanted to check if anything has been figured out on the following problems.

Problem 1 - There are times when I start my car and the U-Connect Theater is black on my screen. It keeps us from the "Listen in" option and a few times it also resorted in no DVD in the back monitors. A few times the screen comes back on after a few minutes or me changing the screen and coming back. It's annoying as it seems 20-30% of the time this system has trouble. The problem goes away for a day but then comes back when our family has a lot of running around to do. Anyone find a solution?

Problem 2 - There are times when the keyless entry just doesn't work. 90% of the time I put my hand on the handle and it unlocks, but the other 10% of the time....nothing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
For problem 2 have you ever changed the battery in the key fobs? If you bought your car in 2017 or 2018 then it is probably time to do that now. I bought mine in November 2017 and had to change the batteries in the key fobs just last month because they became intermittent. If that isn't the solution then it might help to keep the key fob in a consistent spot where it won't get shielded by something else, such as a cellphone.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top