2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife was driving yesterday and check engine light came on. Code is U0594 - "Invalid Data Received from Hybrid Powertrain Control Module".

Has anyone experienced this?

It's headed to the dealer on Monday (it only has 5000 miles on it), but this is the second time the check engine light has come on since we bought it in Feb. Worried.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dealer (Gilman - Houston) upgraded software... - still under warranty. No issues on the way home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had this same code come on the other night 7/20. Once we got home, plugged the van in on Level 2 charger overnight, and check engine light was gone the next day and so far today hasn't returned either. Still going to take it to dealer to check it out since we're under warranty.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just got that one today. Dealer said it's a generic message and don't even come in unless it comes back... system should self check. Great way to instill confidence in the product. 2019 PACY Hybrid.

My OBDII Reader said "Invalid data received from Hybrid Powertrain Control Module". Seems like software glitch to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had this same code come on the other night 7/20. Once we got home, plugged the van in on Level 2 charger overnight, and check engine light was gone the next day and so far today hasn't returned either. Still going to take it to dealer to check it out since we're under warranty.
Update, should have posted awhile back. I didn't get into the dealership. About a month later we were stranded, vehicle wouldn't go into gear at all. Had to be towed to a dealership to be rebooted and software update applied. So I'd highly recommend getting into the dealer with this code and make them check if there are any software updates available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts