2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Complete front and rear airbag setup. Bought them from a fellow member and have not used them. $500 for the whole set
How does that work? Swap out the springs for the airbags but keep original shocks?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The front set up is for sale. I just finished my setup and I used the rear set. I will let the front setup go for $150 if you want it. I'm sure you can get the rear setup from uas and not be much more than my original posting price

·
Registered
78 Posts
Intriguing... newb question -- what are the benefits of using this instead of our suspension? I think in trucks it makes the ride more comfortable...? If it makes a big difference, how come FCA didn't put them natively?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

it allows you to park with this look, but then raise up to stock height if you wanted and all while maintaining a nice smooth factory like ride. Too much height control to offer from the factory. Most people dont care about being lowered anyway. That's what makes the few of us that do to stand out :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
it allows you to park with this look, but then raise up to stock height if you wanted and all while maintaining a nice smooth factory like ride. Too much height control to offer from the factory. Most people dont care about being lowered anyway. That's what makes the few of us that do to stand out :)
Looks great. I'm looking at the options to add air. I've reached out to a couple of the manufacturers and I'm planning my install.

Would you mind sharing what you ended up using for the fronts if you used the UAS for the rear?

I'm looking at an AccuAir endo mounted under the rear cross member. Curious what you installed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great. I'm looking at the options to add air. I've reached out to a couple of the manufacturers and I'm planning my install.

Would you mind sharing what you ended up using for the fronts if you used the UAS for the rear?

I'm looking at an AccuAir endo mounted under the rear cross member. Curious what you installed.
I used the new UAS sleeved bag w/ strut up front. The uas adjustable rear shocks. Airlift 3h. I have the hybrid and wanted everything mounted outside so the endo ct 3gal fits perfect between the rear axle. With a full tank I can get to ride height from fully aired out. 5 gal would be awesome but just no room.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I used the new UAS sleeved bag w/ strut up front. The uas adjustable rear shocks. Airlift 3h. I have the hybrid and wanted everything mounted outside so the endo ct 3gal fits perfect between the rear axle. With a full tank I can get to ride height from fully aired out. 5 gal would be awesome but just no room.
Sounds perfect to me. Do you recall the part numbers?

I wondered if the 5gal fit. No go, huh?

Self install? What was your method for the endo mount?

If the tank was empty like you cycled from aired out to ride height twice about how long does it take for the compressor to get you back to right height?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry dont remember the part numbers. Paul at vankulture garage can take care of you. They are the ones who installed for me also.
No go on a 5 gal. Anything is possible of course, but not without some serious modifications. The 3 gal does the job and fits perfect.
You will not be able to fill twice. Once is max. But the refill time is super fast and quiet. Less than a minute. Sometimes if my tank is not full I will have to wait 20 - 30 seconds to get enough air to go from zero to ride height on the bags. Not a big deal

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sorry dont remember the part numbers. Paul at vankulture garage can take care of you. They are the ones who installed for me also.
No go on a 5 gal. Anything is possible of course, but not without some serious modifications. The 3 gal does the job and fits perfect.
You will not be able to fill twice. Once is max. But the refill time is super fast and quiet. Less than a minute. Sometimes if my tank is not full I will have to wait 20 - 30 seconds to get enough air to go from zero to ride height on the bags. Not a big deal
Thanks. Yes, a minute is reasonable. That's what I was after. In an emergency it's good to know how quickly you can get to ride height in a worst case scenario.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The front set up is for sale. I just finished my setup and I used the rear set. I will let the front setup go for $150 if you want it. I'm sure you can get the rear setup from uas and not be much more than my original posting price
Where are you located I'm in socal? this includes the brackets and the bags?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts