2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Hybrid Pacific Pinnacle
9 Posts
Has anyone noticed an issue with the UConnect E.Hybrid app recording usage (gas vs electric miles) on the wrong day? I have double checked my time/date system settings and have it synced to GPS. Yet it seems like the UConnect profile is calculating and recording our usage about 12-24 hrs off. Not sure if I have a setting messed up or if this is another software issue.

Example: We took a long trip using on Thursday (CST) but the bar graphs record the trip on Wed, 24hrs earlier that when the trip actually took place. Perhaps the system is using a different time zone or UTC?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've noticed this too. The usage is off by a day - but interestingly, the regenerated info (new tab for 2021) has the right day.

John

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited S Appearance - Feb. 2021 build. California
62 Posts
Since there have been no fixes mentioned from Chrysler, we should all comment on this video and see if we can get a response. There are already a couple there -

It literally shows multiple profiles in the video. Must have been a beta.

Reactions: mikedaul

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
6 Posts
I am also just adding my name to the list of frustrated customers - no multiple profiles on my 2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited.....end of 2021 seems like a long time to wait. I wonder if I could tell them that they had to wait until end of 2021 for my next car payment?? (being facetious, of course😜)

·
Registered
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring L
30 Posts
If it helps your cause, I received 3 keys. Two regular and one Keysense (which the dealer did not explain. Actually, I think when I asked why there were three keys he said he didn’t know. I didn’t know anything about the key sense key until I accidentally used it one day and had a speed limit warning and something else that I can’t remember.
After 4 months people are still plagued with this issues. That’s the third I’ve encountered that they still haven’t addressed. I got two keys with my Hybrid Touring L. Neither had KeySense. Am I supposed to have gotten 3 keys?

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
248 Posts
After 4 months people are still plagued with this issues. That’s the third I’ve encountered that they still haven’t addressed. I got two keys with my Hybrid Touring L. Neither had KeySense. Am I supposed to have gotten 3 keys?
Keysense is optional. It may or may not be installed check the window sticker or see if you can access the settings in the Uconnect.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
There's no "still plagued" issue here. You either bought the extra cost optional Keysense or you didn't. If (and only if) you bought Keysense, then you should have three keys.

·
Registered
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited S
34 Posts
Glad I found this thread (kinda). I took delivery of my PacHy today and my wife and I became quite frustrated trying to each add/build our own profiles. Before things got too heated, I did a quick google search and found this thread. Am I seeing correctly that the multiple profile option won't be available until the end of 2021? Or was that a super conservative guess and we are still aiming for "early 2021?" Beyond the lack of multiple profiles, I just need to learn the system and get familiar with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I CANNOT believe how bad this is. I just picked up a very expensive brand new '21 Pacifica Pinnacle a few days ago and on my way home, the wheel bearing started humming. When I got back to my place, the rear tailgate doesn't close properly because it's misaligned. And finally, I can only create one driver profile, even though the paper manual says I can create a bunch. So I took it to the dealer on Friday, and they gave me a hard time about it. Like somehow this shoddy product is my fault. WTF is this, Chrysler? Seriously. I have never been so disappointed in a brand new vehicle.

My wife, on the other hand, drives a Tesla, and the last time she had a software complaint it was fixed within weeks. One year to solve driver profiles? Do you have one person working on uConnect? Unbelievable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am trying to add a profile on my Uconnect settings. I have seen videos that show an "add profile button". I have read that it supports 6 profiles. I only have one created and can't figure out why I can't add. Any thoughts?

View attachment 45082

Lee
I'm having the same issue (2021 Pacifica Limited). There is no Add Profile.. I was able to add myself and that's it.. no add or delete. Confused. How do we get support to get this resolved?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Just got off the phone with UConnect support (1-877-855-8400, Opt 9) and was told that an OTA software update would be arriving within the next month to address the profile bug. (I told her I would post this news to the angry Pacifica mob forum for some added pressure :))

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
6 Posts
Hi all,

Just got off the phone with UConnect support (1-877-855-8400, Opt 9) and was told that an OTA software update would be arriving within the next month to address the profile bug. (I told her I would post this news to the angry Pacifica mob forum for some added pressure :))
Nice! thanks for posting!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Hi all,

For the last OTA update, I didn't manage to read the "what's new" info. So, having this heads up will encourage me to check for that feature to finally appear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am trying to add a profile on my Uconnect settings. I have seen videos that show an "add profile button". I have read that it supports 6 profiles. I only have one created and can't figure out why I can't add. Any thoughts?

View attachment 45082

Lee
For the 2021 Pacifica (owner) - issue I have is the same. Issue: unable to add more than one user profile.

I’ve contacted Chystler Pacifica uconnect support at (800) 247-9753 and they stated that this was a known software issue in some of the Pacifica and an estimated software update to fix the issue will be out by q2 of 2021 (est. June).

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
806 Posts
I thought I'd share a STAR ONLINE case that I found for this issue (S2008000190 - REV. B; link here, attached below). It's not a solution, but it confirms that this feature is "not available on early built models." The STAR case also states "The feature will be activated by an over-the-air update tentatively in 2nd quarter 2021."

Attachments

Reactions: irpilot

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
I thought I'd share a STAR ONLINE case that I found for this issue (S2008000190 - REV. B; link here, attached below). It's not a solution, but it confirms that this feature is "not available on early built models." The STAR case also states "The feature will be activated by an over-the-air update tentatively in 2nd quarter 2021."
Clock is ticking, we are in the middle of that quarter already!

Thanks for sharing, but the stupidity remains. Why was it there for pre-launch, in the manual, and then removed for production?

But, frankly, I am over this feature. I would be happy if the start function would work every time. Having to hit stop, open the door, and start again (with patience) is a ridiculous hassle. This is the 5th year of the hybrid powertrain in this platform. How did we go backwards in software?

Reactions: coffeejunkie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for all these updates. I am having the same issue with profiles. On a positive note, my research made me realize the dealer should give me a third key (a second standard fob) and managed to get them to give it to me today! Now I have a question, whenever a software update occurs, is there something I need to do or do they occur automatically? I ask because when I click on software updates the only thing I see is the available wifi networks. I can connect to them, but don't see anything about checking for updates, etc.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts