2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
not sure how to search for help on this issue. My words don't seem to be working!

The issue is that when listening to music, either radio or SXM, if the artist and or song title are too long I cant see all of the text. On my Jeep Cherokee (2014) these details scrolled across the screen, that doesn't happen on my 2018 patchy. (8.4 Uconnect)
I cant find anything in the settings or the manual.

Is there a fix for this, or am i destined to have soundhound on hand all the time.

Thanks in advance.
Paul

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hi All,
not sure how to search for help on this issue. My words don't seem to be working!

The issue is that when listening to music, either radio or SXM, if the artist and or song title are too long I cant see all of the text. On my Jeep Cherokee (2014) these details scrolled across the screen, that doesn't happen on my 2018 patchy. (8.4 Uconnect)
I cant find anything in the settings or the manual.

Is there a fix for this, or am i destined to have soundhound on hand all the time.

Thanks in advance.
Paul
This has been brought up here before and apparently there is no solution. I use the Google music ID feature on my Android phone when I really want to know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Haggy45
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing