Had the same problem and ended up with a bunch of "Chapter 1"'s showing up on UConnect. I used the free Subler app on Mac OSX to fix up the metadata. Worked great.I had similar issues with the naming of files for the UConnect display. I realized (at least in my case) that it had to do with the metadata associated with the file. As in, I could name the file whatever I want, but the title that was in the metadata was the one being displayed on UConnect. In the case of some files where there was no title in the metadata, it showed up as "title 01" or "Chapter 1." Once I edited the metadata, everything showed up exactly like I wanted on the UConnect movie selection window.