2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting about a week or two ago (probably due to some software update), we can no longer comfortably listen to music in our 2019 Pacifica Hybrid with uconnect entertainment. After 3-5 mins listening to radio or BT audio, the screen goes black and it reboots from scratch with Chrysler logo etc. Can start audio again when it is done, but reboots again 3-5 mins later. I've also noticed the clock time is set to automatic by GPS but is running behind actual time by about 15 mins now. Unsure if related or not.

Is anyone else having this uconnect automatic reboot problem? Any ideas how to fix?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes, have checked there and it says I'm up-to-date : (

Also, have now called Uconnect customer service and they have told me to take it into the dealer to investigate. Not super excited about that given the inconvenience, so hoping someone has hit the same problem and knows how to solve.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Touring-L Plus
773 Posts
Starting about a week or two ago (probably due to some software update), we can no longer comfortably listen to music in our 2019 Pacifica Hybrid with uconnect entertainment. After 3-5 mins listening to radio or BT audio, the screen goes black and it reboots from scratch with Chrysler logo etc. Can start audio again when it is done, but reboots again 3-5 mins later. I've also noticed the clock time is set to automatic by GPS but is running behind actual time by about 15 mins now. Unsure if related or not.

Is anyone else having this uconnect automatic reboot problem? Any ideas how to fix?
Get to a dealer for a new unit while you’re still in warranty.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Get to a dealer for a new unit while you’re still in warranty.
They may not be in warranty , hence , why they have to verify in service date to confirm bumper to bumper coverage . Just because it’s a 2019 model don’t assume it still has the 3 yr bumper to bumper warranty associated with it . Check the dates , proceed for service , open a case and see what happens .

·
Registered
2,946 Posts

Hi Boaman888,
Sorry to hear you're experiencing this! Sadly, the UConnect website is not up to date and may not be providing you with the most accurate information on available updates. If you'd like to send us a PM with your VIN and a photo of your current system info, we'd be happy to look into this further for you. Specifically, we're looking for the Radio Part Information page. To locate this, put your vehicle into the ON or ACC position and perform the following--

On your Uconnect touchscreen, simultaneously press and hold the lower left and lower right icons for ~10 seconds.

OR, simultaneously press and hold hard buttons: Driver Up Temp - Driver Down Temp - Front Defrost

Sarah
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
2 Posts
I as well as my son and a friend have 2022 Pacificas and Uconnect is horrible. We all have to reset daily as sound fails or system freezes. I had a 2018 and it was perfect. I am up to date and it makes no difference. Also why is it the new system only allows siri connect on voice activation and doesn’t allow function assist on quick push.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts