2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Information from Uonnect's website indicates that my software needs to updated before I can update my navigation map. I've called twice and have tried but have not been able to get the system to recognize my flash drive. Since the uconnect for the hybrid has different apps than the standard van I asked if the software versions were the same. They did not know. Has anyone been able to upgrade their system software to the latest version or are there two different versions one for the hybrid and one for the standard van?

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Information from Uonnect's website indicates that my software needs to updated before I can update my navigation map. I've called twice and have tried but have not been able to get the system to recognize my flash drive. Since the uconnect for the hybrid has different apps than the standard van I asked if the software versions were the same. They did not know. Has anyone been able to upgrade their system software to the latest version or are there two different versions one for the hybrid and one for the standard van?
You've probably figured it out by now, but it seems like hybrid and gas vans updated UConnect to 18.45.01 in November. Regardless, you can go to the UConnect website and put in your VIN and it should tell you what version to update it to.
Was the problem with the flash drive related to the UConnect update not being read by the van? If so, then you can only have the info from the UConnect update on the flash drive. (None of the info that comes on a new flash drive can be there. You can save it in a folder on the computer and put it back afterward.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took the car to the dealer before Christmas and they were unable to update the software I guess after a month I can try again.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The dealer had to replace my USB port in the van to get a software update to take once. Hopefully they are trying it in the right port (Front USB vs Rear USB).

·
Registered
76 Posts
The dealer had to replace my USB port in the van to get a software update to take once. Hopefully they are trying it in the right port (Front USB vs Rear USB).
Funny thing, I went to the dealer today to have them check why my iPhone was not connecting to the car and the car was not sensing for CarPlay. Turns out the USB plug was not working. they are having to order a new USB for the car and then will be able to do the update also. The service guy told me this is a very large update for my 2019 Pacifica hybrid and will take a full two hours to upload!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts