2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Uconnect Sound

28K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Sierrawine 
#1 ·
I haven't had a ton of time to mess around with the Uconnect feature on our Limited, but did try to play a DVD and haven't quite figured it all out. I will grab the user's manual tomorrow and read up on it, but hoped to get a little insight first :grin2: (so I won't have to read to much perhaps!)

Our grandkiddos aren't old enough to use headphones - touch the screen - or use the remote - so ... I assumed I could pop a DVD in and they could watch and listen from the backseat, while hubs and I listened to the radio up front. When I tried the DVD - it played on the front screen (and on the back ones as well) and the sound came from all of the speakers - is that normal?

Is there a way for the kiddos to listen (without headphones) and let us still listen to the tunes on Sirius? And I know there has to be a setting to have the movie show only in the back and not in the front ...

Like I said, I didn't have much time to mess with it - I did hop in the back and tried to set it up using one of the screens, but didn't have much luck.

Any suggestions will be appreciated! TIA!

Discussion starter · #7 ·
@generaltso - thank you for the info on the speaker! I will check into before their next visiti visit! It's great that it fits into the storage drawer nicely!!

"Papa" and I will have to just listen to "Sing" tomorrow while they watch it while enroute from their house... and then once we get to our house we can watch Mickey Mouse House - Little Einsteins - Frozen - Tinkerbell - Pepa Pig and on and on and on and on! LOL! And I'm so happy to be able to do that! Love those kiddos!! Those little sweeties are the reason we own a VAN now!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.