2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
So you are saying you haven't seen a true resolution to the issue yet?
That’s what I’m saying. Not for a lack of trying, mind you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I have had it happen significantly less since I started turning off the theater before I turn the car off. I just simply click the power all button on the top left and then turn the car off. And if I forget to do that I just make sure the uconnect screen fully loads when I turn the car on before I touch anything... and I mean ANYTHING. Cause I will sometimes turn the car on and the radio will start playing and then within 15 seconds the movie starts up in the audio and that’s when I click on the theater. I think it might have something to do with the DVD player loading etc. In the last 4 months (since I started to practice some patience lol) I’ve only had it lock up on me twice. And both times I kept clicking the theater button to load it right as I turned the car on (not giving the dvd time to load on its own). Hopes this helps some people

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just an update on my end that I STILL haven't gotten anywhere with this vehicle. I'm still being ignored - I mean promised an OTA update that will likely never come. I've spent countless days at the dealership getting the run-around. Countless hours on the phone with Chrysler "Cares" with constant run-around. They can't help us, but moreover....they have no ability/desire to even want to help us. We are out of luck and they really don't care to make us feel better about the situation. No one should be going YEARS without issues in a brand new vehicle being addressed.

Has anyone taken legal matters yet? The most I've done so far is (by recommendation of both Chrysler Cares and the dealer) is go through the state arbitration process, which acknowledged NONE of my existing issued and dismissed them because (1) they are software so doesn't qualify as lemon law (although I knew this going in but Chrysler Cares said it didn't matter and to try anyway), and (2) there are no error codes pushed (why this is my problem, I don't know), even though the issues are pretty frequently reoccurring, (3) the dealer took care of my mechanical issues experienced.

So, after all these issues, some being address....they don't see this vehicle of mine as being a problem? They won't replace parts that don't have an error code, and they are being told "software is coming that will address it, although the update notes say nothing about your current issues." How is it acceptable to have this vehicle having problems and it taking MORE THAN 18 months to even put out software updates with no release date even in sight?!?!?!

81 - 83 of 83 Posts