2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Our 2021 had the same problem with screens going black when selecting an app/game. Dealer replaced video routing module, and that fixed the problem. Now they are ordering a new DVD player because DVDs won't play past the menu screen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
lotteryfica, has your issue with the games causing the screens to go black been resolved yet?
No it wasn't. It seems like the issue cannot be solved by a configuration or software reset. And I didn't want the dealer to touch the hardware, for everything else (streaming, climate control, destination info) works just fine, so I decided not to increase the risk of breaking anything else just for the games.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Our 2021 had the same problem with screens going black when selecting an app/game. Dealer replaced video routing module, and that fixed the problem. Now they are ordering a new DVD player because DVDs won't play past the menu screen.
Did you get yours fixed after the VRM and DVD player? My blurays have no issues just the whole "can't use any games on the screens" thing is getting me and my vehicle in only 4 days old...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Did you get yours fixed after the VRM and DVD player? My blurays have no issues just the whole "can't use any games on the screens" thing is getting me and my vehicle in only 4 days old...
Our game issue started like on the second day after we bought the van. When they replaced the VRM, it resolved that problem. The DVD problem appears to be separate, so we are waiting on them to replace that part now. But games are working fine now that the VRM is replaced.

·
Registered
16 Posts
When we replaced the VRM about a month ago, the game/black screen issue was resolved. Now all of a sudden today, it started again. We didn't do anything different. Any ideas? So frustrating, as it seemed like it was fixed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our new 2021 has the same issue, screens go black after selecting game. Just got off the phone with local dealership service department - they said there is no fix but engineering is aware of the problem. How about that for an answer? You have got to be kidding me.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts