2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

221 - 222 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
We bought a brand new Pacifica at the end of July. We immediately had problems with the you connect theater. Sometimes, the screen when you go black and we couldn’t operate any of the theater controls. We took it to the dealership, they could not figure out what to do except replace A major component. I think that they replaced… Well they called it the brains. We dropped it off on a Thursday, but they didn’t have the part so we didn’t get back until Monday. Then today, Thursday of the same week, the entire system crashed while trying to update. Right when that happened, or a few minutes later, the check engine light came on showing me that there’s some mechanical issue with the engine. There is also a constant rattling noise inside the driver’s door. They said that they fixed it, but it is still there. Since tomorrow is Friday, I probably won’t have it back until the middle of next week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi...I've had my Touring L Plus about six weeks. After a week of driving the Uconnect Theater started crashing and rebooting. As more time passes, the more frequent it is (every few minutes.) The screens crash, turn blue, then a black screen with two penguins in the upper left appear with the words "Please wait...booting..." Sometimes I have to eject the DVD to get it to work properly. Anyone have this happen? It's maddening! Thanks!
Hi...I've had my Touring L Plus about six weeks. After a week of driving the Uconnect Theater started crashing and rebooting. As more time passes, the more frequent it is (every few minutes.) The screens crash, turn blue, then a black screen with two penguins in the upper left appear with the words "Please wait...booting..." Sometimes I have to eject the DVD to get it to work properly. Anyone have this happen? It's maddening! Thanks!
Can someone give an update on this? Ours does this anytime we have the van on for more than 20 minutes. Then it won't turn back on at all. Please help.

221 - 222 of 222 Posts