2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! The screens on the back of the seats are not turning on an we cannot get to the uconnect theater controls page. When we select the uconnect theater app, it goes to the media screen and only has the options for Bluetooth, aux and USB, no Blu Ray despite the player working. I have tried all the soft reset options posted online. We bought the 2018 pacifica last November and have not tried to use the screens since April 2019 due to infant seats, so not sure when they stopped working. Also it says our vehicle is up to date with software updates. Please let me know how to get this corrected.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Hi! The screens on the back of the seats are not turning on an we cannot get to the uconnect theater controls page. When we select the uconnect theater app, it goes to the media screen and only has the options for Bluetooth, aux and USB, no Blu Ray despite the player working. I have tried all the soft reset options posted online. We bought the 2018 pacifica last November and have not tried to use the screens since April 2019 due to infant seats, so not sure when they stopped working. Also it says our vehicle is up to date with software updates. Please let me know how to get this corrected.
Hello, we're very sorry to hear of your concerns. If you are unable to receive more feedback from here, please feel free to send us a private message as we would be glad to look into this further for you.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have the same problems with my back screens. Do you find some solutions?
There is a TSB software update for the VRM under the front passenger seat. This will fix your issue. Must be done at the dealer. Make sure if you have this done you have them resync your remotes as they will not work after the update. Resyncing them is easy, but you might as well have them take care of it while there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is a TSB software update for the VRM under the front passenger seat. This will fix your issue. Must be done at the dealer. Make sure if you have this done you have them resync your remotes as they will not work after the update. Resyncing them is easy, but you might as well have them take care of it while there.
Unfortunately we have no in Russia latest version of software

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts