2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

241 - 250 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good afternoon everyone,

Hopefully I can now share the link to my fix.

Regards,

Tom
Wow, good for you for engineering a fix. It's sad that has to happen. I had 4 uconnect headsets to begin with. They all broke, sent them in. Now the next batch (same design) is breaking as well. I can't believe a company would be this inept on a design flaw that still isnt fixed after 3 years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone else had problems with the little cover to the batteries breaking? In less than 6 months both mine have broken near the release under what I would consider normal use by two young kids. No slamming or dropping that I know of. I'm wondering if it's a design issue because the the cover holds the batteries in under a lot of pressure and, of course, the headphones do not work once that little cover is broken.
We have owned two Pacifica's now and both sets (total of 4) broke in the exact same spot on the battery door from normal use. They are the worst design we have ever seen! For a family friendly car that was mainly designed by a mom this product is horrible and makes owners of the van very unhappy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in the same boat with everyone here; I'm now on my 3rd (pair) of headphones for my 2019 Pacifica. Is there really no aftermarket option? Not only is the crappy battery door breaking, but the fit isn't great for my kids since they don't fit squarely over their ears.

It seems the ones on ebay will work for all Uconnect models, except for the Pacifica. So frustrating.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wow, good for you for engineering a fix. It's sad that has to happen. I had 4 uconnect headsets to begin with. They all broke, sent them in. Now the next batch (same design) is breaking as well. I can't believe a company would be this inept on a design flaw that still isnt fixed after 3 years.
Still no design fix after 3 years? Ha ha! Try over 10 years! Caravan/ Town and Country have same basic design flaw as well. They just don’t care and don’t plan on fixing the issue. That is a very sad statement but it is true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

241 - 250 of 250 Posts