2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Pacifica Touring L Plus on the 14th and having trouble turning on the two rear screens.Dealer not much help and could not turn on.Also went to Assist and they where not much help.Has anyone have any info about how to turn the screens on.

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Congrats on the new van and welcome to the forum! Did the service department look at the screen problem or just the sales folks?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The service department tried for 2 hours to get rear 2 screens working,no luck.I also contacted Uconnect customer service and they are trying to figure out.This should have been caught when they did a PDI at the factory and dealer.

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Ugh. So how did they leave it? Did they make another appointment for you to leave it with them until they figure it out? I know that's not what you want to be doing with your brand new vehicle.

·
Registered
26 Posts
There is a known problem with the Uconnect Theater system (not all systems but what appears to be a decent number). There are a couple threads here detailing it. Your problem might be different since they don't come on at all, but a few of us have been having problems with the screens randomly shutting off and the whole system randomly rebooting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts