2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i just got my 2022 Pacifica pinnacle. I am try to control to rear entertainment from the main screen in the front. but it is missing the Uconnect theatre button from the media screen and from the App screen. Is this something i can fix or do i need to go to the dealer. Thanks Ash

·
Registered
198 Posts
Try restarting the radio. You can either hold the radio power button down for about 30 sec or you can do it from the menu settings.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok. So i restarted the radio as suggested and it worked. My problem now i get sound thru the speakers."Listen in". Any help with that?

·
Registered
29 Posts
My 2022 Pinnacle doesn't seem to even realize that it has the Blu Ray player, but the other features work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just tried it the Blueray on mine. Not working as well. I am tying to get a usb video for the kids movies and i am having a hard time. Tried formatting 2 usb sticks 1 fat32 and other ntfs. converted files with Handbrake to MP4 no luck recognizing the USB. i also put some MP3 song to see it would recognize no luck. This new system is beginning to look like more headaches.
If anyone has suggestion for the Blu-ray/DVD issues or USB video. Please help.
Thanks in advance
Ash

·
Registered
198 Posts
See if this thread helps

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok. So i figured it out for my 2022
1. Start Van and if need restart radio and rear screen.
2 You must be at one of the rear screen. Once you insert the usb in the front port next to Blueray player you will get a pop on rear screen that you need to format the USB. Click internal and format. It takes a few mins. Once this is done. you can take to usb to your computer and copy your mp4 video files to the drive.(use handbrake 720 mp4 worked for me). Reinsert in car and click Fire TV then media player. There you will see you movies and click the Listen in from the main screen.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ok. So i figured it out for my 2022
1. Start Van and if need restart radio and rear screen.
2 You must be at one of the rear screen. Once you insert the usb in the front port next to Blueray player you will get a pop on rear screen that you need to format the USB. Click internal and format. It takes a few mins. Once this is done. you can take to usb to your computer and copy your mp4 video files to the drive.(use handbrake 720 mp4 worked for me). Reinsert in car and click Fire TV then media player. There you will see you movies and click the Listen in from the main screen.
Nested in that thread are handbrake settings that someone post and I use

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Taking Van to Dealer on Monday to figure out Blueray/DVD. I will let you know the results. when finished.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, i just got my 2022 Pacifica pinnacle. I am try to control to rear entertainment from the main screen in the front. but it is missing the Uconnect theatre button from the media screen and from the App screen. Is this something i can fix or do i need to go to the dealer. Thanks Ash
I just got my 2022 Pacifica and have the same problem. Will try the restart and see if that does it. Seems like they all are doing it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts