2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to register, but keep getting a message that they need to check my email against a database of spammers, but they don't have access to the database at this time....try again later. Is it my email that is the problem? or are there problems registering now?

Thank you!

-bluefrog

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When I posted about not being able to register...it asked me to register....and it worked! Glad to be here!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I’m sorry, you mean register for what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sire wold not let me register for the forum by using the register link on top....but when I tried to post about the problem, the site asked me to register, and it went through. Problem solved!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had the same problem too and followed your tip. Thanks for solving my problem!

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I was able to register by doing the hack described above. Basically, attempting to post and using the registration page that is shows when posting without being logged in. Its been two weeks trying to register. I bet there's many folks out there trying to register. Might want to check your membership stats to see when new registrations fell off the cliff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts