1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
570 Posts
I took the pacifica in for an early oil change because I hear that parts are running out and dealerships are starting to close. I'm glad I did because I needed an alignment and also had a bad battery that was replaced under the 3yr/36k warranty. Crazy times, this has always been my worst nightmare when we even thought about having kids.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven’t heard about dealerships closing. The salesman who helped us order ours stated recently he’s doing a good online business. He responded to us Monday via email, providing a VON for us. We ordered 3 weeks ago, and we’re anticipating another 3 week wait while interest rates continue to drop lol. I was worried about the border closing, but trade goods are still getting through.

what happens, happens, I guess, but I’ve not read anything about parts production failing, especially since China appears to be getting back onto its production feet.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Rfalcon, just saw your ordering post in another thread. Since you got your order in 3 weeks ago, here's hoping your Pacifica arrives on time. I was considering sitting down with my local dealer to discuss ordering this week but with some of the plants being closed now, makes me wonder how delayed a brand new order would be.

·
Registered
2020 Pachy Limited S AST Jazzy
21 Posts
Haven’t heard about dealerships closing. The salesman who helped us order ours stated recently he’s doing a good online business. He responded to us Monday via email, providing a VON for us. We ordered 3 weeks ago, and we’re anticipating another 3 week wait while interest rates continue to drop lol. I was worried about the border closing, but trade goods are still getting through.

what happens, happens, I guess, but I’ve not read anything about parts production failing, especially since China appears to be getting back onto its production feet.
If you really ordered 3 weeks ago your car might already be train bound to you. I ordered on 2/24 and ours was on a train in Nebraska headed my way as of Friday. I'm hoping rates drop soon as well... if at all for the Pachy...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yeah ours is "in transit" and I'm trying to figure out from the dealer if there are any interruptions in the delivery chain yet. Hopefully it gets out here before everything closes down completely.

·
Registered
2020 Pachy Limited S AST Jazzy
21 Posts
I expect this portion our our industry/economy to keep going. These forms of our economy are not as susceptible as is the entertainment portion of our economy given Covid-19. Might slow down but I highly doubt it’ll stop.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Rfalcon, just saw your ordering post in another thread. Since you got your order in 3 weeks ago, here's hoping your Pacifica arrives on time. I was considering sitting down with my local dealer to discuss ordering this week but with some of the plants being closed now, makes me wonder how delayed a brand new order would be.
the Windsor plant in Canada hasn’t closed (yet) - but if you’re not in a hurry, I wonder if you might get a good deal right now, especially if you take something off the lot...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you really ordered 3 weeks ago your car might already be train bound to you. I ordered on 2/24 and ours was on a train in Nebraska headed my way as of Friday. I'm hoping rates drop soon as well... if at all for the Pachy...
Just picked it up! Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts