2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else been looking at the used market?

I found a 2018 Limited, loaded up with all the goodies. 941 miles, dealer is asking just under $37,000. Assuming I could get them to take $35,000, my cost difference on a used '18 vs a new '19 is about $5,500. That's including the tax credit of $7,500.

In exchange for that $5,500, I'd be giving up the memory seats and a model year (the other '19 changes don't have much value to me). I think the memory seats would make the van more likely to be used by my wife when she runs errands on weekends, but it would be my daily driver. Not only would it save a bit if she used it over her Edge Sport, but it would put fewer miles on her car.

Anyway, it's just interesting to me how the tax credit impacts the used market.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would be very curious about the history of this vehicle. I'm concerned about the 941 miles. How did the dealer acquire the vehicle...traded by unhappy customer, FCA buy back??

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be very curious about the history of this vehicle. I'm concerned about the 941 miles. How did the dealer acquire the vehicle...traded by unhappy customer, FCA buy back??
I was curious about that, too. Turns out it was a "corporate Chrysler employee-driven" vehicle that shows as having been leased.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts