2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New 2022 PacHy Touring L owner here. So far, so awesome!

Would you all be able to post photos or directions about how you are using your stock roof rack? The reason I ask is that I am used to racks that have slots along the beam for straps. I am a bit surprised that the factory roof rack that I had the dealer install does not have these.

I carry paddle boards, windsurfer boards, and kayaks… and I am not sure about how to strap them on without the slots.

No, I do not want to buy an aftermarket rack!

thx.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,616 Posts
New 2022 PacHy Touring L owner here. So far, so awesome!

Would you all be able to post photos or directions about how you are using your stock roof rack? The reason I ask is that I am used to racks that have slots along the beam for straps. I am a bit surprised that the factory roof rack that I had the dealer install does not have these.

I carry paddle boards, windsurfer boards, and kayaks… and I am not sure about how to strap them on without the slots.

No, I do not want to buy an aftermarket rack!

thx.
Welcome to the forum.

If you put kayak in the search feature there are several threads you could read. Here's one with a photo. There might be more info in other threads.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Stow n place racks and rails are pretty easy to use and great hidden when not in use . Use some torex fasteners in the dedicated holes and nobody can walk off with the equipment . Also you can utilize 3 bars , just ensure the corresponding cross bars to the right letters , and have front middle and rear for longer items .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts