2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was getting the cruise control recall done (U73) at my local dealer, I checked out the VanKulture Pacifica they had on display... Nice to see customization going on for our vans.

It has air suspension and a custom flare kit.

I really liked the black 'S' bits. I need to get those on my van...

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
So much effort goes into something like this, can't help but commend the labor of love here. That said, I reckon the vast majority of Pac owners probably think this is overdone and too much for them (with many being grandparents or just not wanting to zig-zag over speed bumps and dips :laugh:

So while I am not a personal fan of the overall look (I really like the custom exhaust though!), I am glad someone is doing it and having tons of fun :smile2:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Oh my! I love the color! The extra bit on the f/r fascia is very cool too! The wheels look quite nice as well.
I have no idea what it would be like to drive it being that slammed but it sure looks cool!
John

·
Registered
198 Posts
The air suspension lifts it for driving, this look is only for parking/showing off, and when VK did the latest Sienna like this the ride was pretty badly affected (lifted) as I understand it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks for sharing pics of our build Teks!

That build is owned by Chrysler, the grey one and the dark Cordovan is my wife’s van 🙂

Yes she drives it like everyone does in here and air suspension has actually enhanced her driving experience not limited it. How you ask?

Here are the advantages:

WHEN on ride height:

1. No sag. Ability to level rear or ride when 8 people or heavy cargo are inside.

2. Ability to clear obstacles on the fly. With a push of a button.

3. More responsive, involved but still comfortable ride.

WHEN aired out to the ground:

4. Elders and kids can slide right through; ease of access.

5. Anti theft. Can’t steal if its on the ground. Can’t steal wheels either.

6. Ability to put roof racks and cargo boxes on roof with ease.
Oh and did we mention it also looks COOL? 😎

Did you also see the milder version of our build? Dealer ordered this one on the attachment. It is on RSR lowering springs which we sell at our site.

Let us know if you guys have any questions on the modding. We definitely have enjoyed modifying the Pacifica.

While I was getting the cruise control recall done (U73) at my local dealer, I checked out the VanKulture Pacifica they had on display... Nice to see customization going on for our vans.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for sharing pics of our build Teks!

That build is owned by Chrysler, the grey one and the dark Cordovan is my wife’s van 🙂

Yes she drives it like everyone does in here and air suspension has actually enhanced her driving experience not limited it. How you ask?

Here are the advantages:

WHEN on ride height:

1. No sag. Ability to level rear or ride when 8 people or heavy cargo are inside.

2. Ability to clear obstacles on the fly. With a push of a button.

3. More responsive, involved but still comfortable ride.

WHEN aired out to the ground:

4. Elders and kids can slide right through; ease of access.

5. Anti theft. Can’t steal if its on the ground. Can’t steal wheels either.

6. Ability to put roof racks and cargo boxes on roof with ease.
Oh and did we mention it also looks COOL? 😎

Did you also see the milder version of our build? Dealer ordered this one on the attachment. It is on RSR lowering springs which we sell at our site.

Let us know if you guys have any questions on the modding. We definitely have enjoyed modifying the Pacifica.

Dumb question, but what's your site? Also, is the air set up taking up all the trunk space? Do you have a photo of where it sits inside the car? Where is its control? It's definitely tempting to have it installed. 🔥🔥🔥

·
Registered
185 Posts
Dumb question, but what's your site? Also, is the air set up taking up all the trunk space? Do you have a photo of where it sits inside the car? Where is its control? It's definitely tempting to have it installed. 🔥🔥🔥
I really like the idea of the air ride adjustable ride height but that being said, I absolutely would NOT give up stow & go for this. Afterall many of us bought the Pacifica for exactly that reason.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
froglips
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing