2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
643 Posts
Congratulations on the Pacifica Mike. It looks great.

Well I finally found the Pacifica I wanted and signed my three-year lease. Apparently it was very hard to get because it is a red 8 seater Limited with the advanced tech system, no theater and the black/alloy interior. I absolutely love the way this vehicle looks and drives. Thanks to hanging around this forum for the last few months I was already pretty familiar with the van's layout and features.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well I finally found the Pacifica I wanted and signed my three-year lease. Apparently it was very hard to get because it is a red 8 seater Limited with the advanced tech system, no theater and the black/alloy interior. I absolutely love the way this vehicle looks and drives. Thanks to hanging around this forum for the last few months I was already pretty familiar with the van's layout and features.
I've been looking to buy a red velvet with cognac / toffee / alloy with 8 seats and have found that they are very rare.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just picked up my Pacifica Touring L Plus

New to the forum and to the Pacifica, but the Pac will be the third minivan after two T&Cs. Settled on the L Plus with Advanced SafetyTec and Theater. Red Ruby, as the kids have named her, is everything that I thought was lacking in the T&C. The only thing i didn't like was the default 17" wheels on the Touring L Plus. Those are just ugly! Worked out a deal with the dealer to swap out the wheels for almost new ones from a Touring demo on the lot. I think those basic wheels are 100% better than the originals. Will post pics when i have a chance.

Shout out to @Damoncaravanman and the other forum members for all the insight and info that made the jump to the Pacifica easy.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi, also red ordered a Touring L Plus on the 16th. Can you give me the last 6 digits of your VIN so that I can check aprx how long I will have to wait? Thanks

I am also trying to change the 17'' wheels to 18''. I want those Michelin Premier A/S tires also. Dealer said he would find a solution if the order can not be changed..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Front Paint Protection Film and Ceramic Pro paint protection including leather and glass.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Got my new baby yesterday

Some pics of my new baby,,,
Touring L+ (Canadian) + Advanced SafetyTec, Nav, 18'' wheels, Alloy seats.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::grin2::grin2::grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here is the Ruby Slippers (Velvet Red). Overcast makes it look darker than it is. Looking forward to ceramic coating the entire van to make it easier to wash. Can't wait to take her on roadtrips. Wife said she would marry it if she could.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
No pictures yet but we just got a Velvet red Limited with mocha interior and 20” wheels. Every time I look at I am more certain this is the best color on this car.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here is a 2017 version. Early build. Has a hood deflector which I think looks great and Wells Visors window wind deflectors

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here's the 2018 Touring L Plus we bought 3 days ago. Love the van, love the color! Traded up from a 2012 Town and Country Touring.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wells Visors

Hi
The visors are taped to the outside. They hold very well because its using 3m automotive tape which is extremely agressive really hard to remove. In fact I wish I spent more time fitting them before taping down because they're slightly mis-aligned and now I would like to re-position them but don't think I can remove them without damaging them so I'm not going to try. I still really like the way they look, mis-alignment and all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here it is again, along with it's smaller, older brother. Love the tail lights on these cars. Pardon the messy garage. Work in progress there.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Here it is again, along with it's smaller, older brother. Love the tail lights on these cars. Pardon the messy garage. Work in progress there.
You call that messy?! LOL :grin2:

[Cars look great!]

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Wow super cute cars in a clean garage. Congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
28 Participants
DoninDel
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing